Resolved - Adding new product produces bad link

Hello, When I try to add a couple of products, it is creating a link to products that are already there instead of the added product. It is only doing this with the dolls I am trying to add for some reason, all my other products are fine. I am not sure what is causing this.  i have tried deleting and adding the products new several times, but each time it creates a link to a different product when clicked on. Please see my first product "Spring" 18 inch handmade soft bodied doll as an example, www.summerscloset.com. Any help would be great as this is driving me nuts! thanks so much -Danee

This link works:

www.summerscloset.com/?_a=product&product_id=441

So the problem is somehow tied to the SEO-friendly URLS.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced, Enable Debugging, set to yes, and enter your computer's IP address in the field. (Go to www.whatismyip.com to get it.)

Then, when making sure the SEO URL you create, or CubeCart automatically creates, is properly databased, the debug section will show if there any problems doing so.