Print order form not working correctly

HamishJ

Hi All

I am having a problem where the Print order form is displaying twice during the check out process and clikcing on both options nothing happens. Having a look through the forum there is already an issue raised with a solution, which is under the thread called "Payment gateway in ver 5 seems to freeze"

However my problem is that as per Brian's suggestions, that looking at the database via phpMyAdmin the Print Order Form record ocurs twice in the CubeCart_modules -- 'folder' column.

But when I go into the table i have the following message at the top of the screen

"This table does not contain a unique column. Grid edit, checkbox, Edit, Copy and Delete features are not available."

So my question is how can I resolve this issue so I have delete the duplicate record?

regards

Hamish

In phpMyAdmin, please discover how to edit the "schema" of the database. What you want to do is to ALTER the 'module_id' column to make it a Primary Key. (Sorry, I do not know phpMyAdmin well enough to tell you how to do this.)

Then phpMyAdmin will let you delete the row.

You head into the table you're editting, hit the structure tab, then just underneath the table, there's either directly visible the option to add an index, or there'll be a link called Add Index or some such, click that and it'll open up the form below.

From there, it's just a case of selecting the column required and that it's a primary key