Product Import

gbarclay

Categories Option 1:

You can bulk assign them after import using the "Assign to Category" tab of the products section. 

Categories Option 2:

Add a column to your spreadsheet with the main category ID as a number.

1. Upload all your image files to the images/source folder

2. Login to the admin side of your store and click "Update Filelist" under "Filemanager" >> "Images"

3. Add the image path to your CSV file with the path relative to the images/source folder. 

4. Import.  

Example 1: images/source/image.jpg - The CSV value will be just "image.jpg"

Example 2: images/source/folder/image.jpg - The CSV value will be "folder/image.jpg"

thank you for your quick reply.

I will take a look at what you sugguest. I should of added more information to my original post.

We are importing products from Magento. We are have done the standard export from magento admin panel and using your built in product import in the backend.

making sure we select the magento option from the drop down and selecting TAB as the seperator.

I would be greatfull if you could let me know your thoughts on this as I would of thought that this should of bought images etc over. no?

On a slightly seperate note I have create a ticket to get access to my account as when purchasing CubeCart we also got support credits could you please respond to it, that would be great.

Hi Al,

Thank the pasword created last night still doesnt work with the email address. Understood we can talk about this through email. However it still doesnt solve our issues with the product improt we cannot submit a ticket and we cannot import our products?