Hi looking for a car option module

night60000

Hi im looking for a module that I can have options for cars tires sizes like when u chose a type of a car

for example

you chose a car ( drop down ) " 2001 " next dope down " Toyota" ( automatic will bring the models for that car and year for next drop down " Camry " and then will have a field that's show tire size and that would go to the shipping card does anyone know if there is any type of module that I can buy or maybe I can just make one im using CC5

thank you

Danny

This feature has been requested. But I do not know if any CubeCart programming projects have been started to do this.

CC5 already uses a two-phase variant of this: when a user selects a country from a drop-down selector, the next selector is loaded with the states/counties pertinent to that country.

But the values for the second selector are already in the browser document. Doing it that way would be impractical to have the entirety of your inventory loaded in the document. Ajax calls would be the appropriate solution.

This feature has been requested. But I do not know if any CubeCart programming projects have been started to do this.

CC5 already uses a two-phase variant of this: when a user selects a country from a drop-down selector, the next selector is loaded with the states/counties pertinent to that country.

But the values for the second selector are already in the browser document. Doing it that way would be impractical to have the entirety of your inventory loaded in the document. Ajax calls would be the appropriate solution.

umm do u think I can do more then just two phases to like 4 or 5 im trying to find away to make it as easy as passable and fast