Since upgrading to the latest version, new images are too wide

Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version, but now when I load new images for new products they are coming out too wide.  When I reload older images that are the same size they show up properly. I cannot figure out why the new images are coming out wider now matter what size I load them as and why the older ones stay ok.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Danee

Here are the image dimensions as specified in your mymod skin:

<image reference="thumbnail" maximum="275" />

<image reference="category" maximum="500" />

<image reference="subcategory" maximum="108" />

<image reference="gallery" maximum="150" />

<image reference="normal" maximum="270" />

<image reference="enlarge" maximum="600" />

<image reference="tiny" maximum="100" />

<image reference="small" maximum="272" />

<image reference="medium" maximum="500" />

<image reference="large" maximum="600" />

Your skin is only giving 270 pixels of space to the image on the product page, and only about 200 pixels on the homepage.

So, the image references being used by the CubeCart code do not match the sizes being rendered.

On the other hand, maybe so, except the rendering app (the GD functions in PHP) is making the image the appropriate pixel length but on the longest side -- this medium image is 500 pixels tall, but needs to be no more than 270 pixels wide for your skin.

I cannot come to any conclusion about prior images, so we will need to explore how to make sure the images are sized only by width.

Hello, another thought, the only other thing different I did to perhaps affect this is Host Monster my hosting service switched my site to PHP 5.4 since they are phasing out of the 5.2.  I had to switch it back to 5.2 because 5.4 was making the cube cart portion of my site not work at all. Perhaps this switching back and forth could have done this? Just a thought. I still dont understand the version changes, or even how to upgrade the cube cart portion of my sites php to the latest.