manufacturers manager not showing

virenrathore

Hi There,

in my store backend, suddenly manufacturer manager is not showing and there is not error log in admin. after further investigation in found error log on server and it says below,

[18-Jun-2014 23:13:31 UTC] PHP Notice:  manufacturers/index needs to be updated. in /home/water/public_html/classes/acp.class.php on line 211
[18-Jun-2014 23:13:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  Unable to load content for manufacturers:index in /home/water/public_html/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 187
[18-Jun-2014 23:40:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/water/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 367
[18-Jun-2014 23:40:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  manufacturers/index needs to be updated. in /home/water/public_html/classes/acp.class.php on line 211
[18-Jun-2014 23:40:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  Unable to load content for manufacturers:index in /home/water/public_html/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 187
[19-Jun-2014 01:15:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/water/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 367

can you please advise what is missing there.

Thanks in advanced.

Hello bsmither,

thanks for quick reply,

I quikly checked this file /admin/sources/maintenance.index.inc.php and I found this file is already there with proper permission.

are you mean /admin/sources/manufacturers.index.inc.php I didn't find this file there. and when I download freash copy of CC5, this file is not there either.

is there any other reason?

So, so sorry! I hadn't had my coffee yet when I wrote that. The correct file is products.manufacturers.inc.php, which is present.

/admin/sources/manufacturers.index.inc.php is what the code is asking for - and not finding - BASED UPON the request being made:

admin.php?_g=manufacturers

Please let us now what link you are clicking on that creates this error. I am not familiar with a "Manufacturer Manager". Would it perhaps be a third-party mod?

hi again,

I checked the file products.manufacturers.inc.php and it is present in admin/sources

and yes the request is made through admin.php?_g=manufacturers but page listing not appear. I believe this is standard CC mod,

I found this link under Inventory.

any thought??