USPS Postage options not showing in shopping cart

BigDon

I have run into several issues in the past few days trying to get my cart approved by Google Shopping. I think I have solved them all successfully!  However, while doing research on those issues, I found that the option to have USPS shipping as an option on my checkout pages is not working.

I have setup the USPS shipping module with the setting shown in the attached image - which from my understanding, should work.  When I add an item to my shopping cart and go to checkout, the only option for shipping is UPS!  I am getting pretty frustrated with all the hoops I've had to jump through in the past few days and now this frustration is driving me to pull out what little hair I have left!!!angry.png

I have searched through the shipping archives and cannot find anything that shows how this should be fixed...any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks,

Don

UPDATE: Found the problem. I had to get a new user ID from USPS. The one I had been using evidently was not meeting their standards.... go figure!!!

Thanks.

DON

Edited by BigDon