How to display product page additional images in A-Z-0-9 order? CCv6.04

Syler

Hi Everyone,

I cannot get the additional images in the product page to line in alphabetical or numerical orders based on the file names.
has anyone come across this issue before? Anybody know which code that I need to tweak please?
I have cleared image cache and all, but still they just all over the place.

Thank you.

Please try this: In /classes/catalogue.class.php, private function _productGallery(), near line 1692 (for CC604).

About 10 lines in, there is this:

if (($gallery = $GLOBALS['db']->select('`'.$GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'dbprefix').'CubeCart_image_index` AS `i` INNER JOIN `'.$GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'dbprefix').'CubeCart_filemanager` AS `f` ON i.file_id = f.file_id', false, 'i.product_id = '.$product_id, 'ORDER BY i.main_img DESC'))) {

Change just this part: 'ORDER BY i.main_img DESC' to look like 'ORDER BY i.main_img DESC, f.filename'.

:D Yoohooo.. it works!

Conclusion:
If anyone wants a full control of the way the additional images are arranged in your product page, name your image files accordingly (alphabetical/numerical order) and follow the instruction from bsmither above and you'll be right.

Again, Thank you bsmither.