Adding documents within the website

InconsiderateParkers

Hi everyone,

I'm new to CubeCart so please be gentle with me haha, also I'm not good at explaining things to please bare with me. I run a Facebook group where people can view and submit photos of cars parked inconsiderately. Originally I had a basic html website which I listed all the cars that feature but I want something a little easier to update etc.

So I thought I'd use a shop format but not add any prices, just a photo of each car, the title would be the reg and a description explaining where the photo was taken. Does this sound possible?

At the moment I'm trying to get the layout how I want it but I'm wanting to sort the documents that run along the top, I want one called FAQ but I want it so it appears within the site with the logo along the top and navigation on the side. I've added a document called FAQ but when loads the page it just shows the text which should be in the middle. Does this make sense?

This is the website http://www.inconsiderateparkers.co.uk/

Also I've just noticed that when I create a product, the link isn't working when you navigate to it. Have I broken the website?

Edited by InconsiderateParkers

When you install WordPress and have it setup ensure that in the general settings you have the front page set to pages rather than posts, you can also set the display order of menu items like you described above in the appearance section of the admin area.

I would recommend the twenty ten theme for WordPress just to get you started, its very simple and easy to use.

Edited by fldavidallsop