[Resolved] Canada Post weight issue

joebuzz

Welcome joebuzz! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Your description of the issue you are having is woefully incomplete.

I think the complete message that CubeCart is showing you (maybe translated to your native language) is:

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

If so, this message is basically a "catch-all" message that is meant to prompt the customer to contact the store owner.

The causes of this message being displayed is most often when the shipping gateway (Canada Post) returns any kind of error message.

In CubeCart's admin, Request Log, find the entry that pertains to the request made to Canada Post. Examine the response for the reason why Canada Post is rejecting the data being submitted.

If there is no entry in the Request Log for Canada Post, then the module has failed to be enabled properly.

it says "item is to large to be packed"

i have it at 40 30.5 21.5   is this not large enough

the weight of the item is set at 0, and the weight of the box is empty.

Welcome joebuzz! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Your description of the issue you are having is woefully incomplete.

I think the complete message that CubeCart is showing you (maybe translated to your native language) is:

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

If so, this message is basically a "catch-all" message that is meant to prompt the customer to contact the store owner.

The causes of this message being displayed is most often when the shipping gateway (Canada Post) returns any kind of error message.

In CubeCart's admin, Request Log, find the entry that pertains to the request made to Canada Post. Examine the response for the reason why Canada Post is rejecting the data being submitted.

If there is no entry in the Request Log for Canada Post, then the module has failed to be enabled properly.

it says "item is to large to be packed"

i have it at 40 30.5 21.5   is this not large enough  i changed the dimensions to 60 x 40 x 40 and still item to large to be packed.  i dont get it.  

the weight of the item is set at 0, and the weight of the box is empty.

figured it out thanks for your help

Edited by joebuzz

• 4 weeks later...