Latest product images have run off!!

helzbellz

ok just when i thought all was good,was adding products and went on my main page just to check all was ok,and strangely the images for latest products seemed to have run off somewhere! i have checked and all settings to show latest products is on etc.i think it may of happened after clearing the store cache.i have tried to view it on several devices and browsers (as we all know nothing is 100% reliable) but still its not working...

i think iv found the problem..i imported a product list and although i chose not to add to latest products i have just gone into products and all the new products (8830 items) :huh: have their status enabled ,and as iv not uploaded the images yet im thinking maybe thats why latest products cant be seen?

is there a way to disable the status of bulk items without having to click each check box

Items do not show in the store without being in a category.  Could that be the problem?

Also, is that Kurouto skin? Not likely to be important for this discussion, but it's best to create a signature in your profile with store setup info, so those with the skill to help won't have to take time to ask these kinds of questions.

I don't use import, but there has been a recent post detailing best practices in using it. I'll try to find it, but in the meantime try searching for it yourself.

I couldn't find the post. I think Bsmither linked to some directions. Hopefully he'll be on here soon. He DOES have the skills to help you with just about any CC issue you may have!