Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

So anyway Zenboy, why you would even care, i dont know because unless you are using a different name you are not even part of the team. It would appear that you just have some kind of thing against Tripplecam.

I agree with you Orionjoel, I dont know what i've done to upset this guy, but he dont like me... like shop.lightspeed.net.au said its only a little fun...

YO

I just hooked up and joined the team! 

Mobie

Welcome to the team, we're currently ranked 432nd :cry:

Regards,

Paul

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heart spring too!! :cry:

just took all the ferrings off my motorcycle and repainting it.. putting new fabric on the seat.. and spent over 100 just on little peices.. foot pegs.. new mirrors.. etc.. :-x

i should put pictures up ..

Tony~!

my bike is a 88 Suzuki Katana 600.. it was a bike i bought last year to learn on.. so i am just making it look better this year and getting a brand new bike next year.. right now i live downtown in a bigger city.. and next year i will live back up in good old Green Bay.. so it will be nicer to have a garge and all..

Tony~!

Yeah i know but i do have to go out to do work unfortunatly, because alot of the web development work i do is done at another office, and the damn whatpulse client wont install there. Dunno why but it probably means i lose about 50,000-60,000 keys a week :P

Yeah i know but i do have to go out to do work unfortunatly, because alot of the web development work i do is done at another office, and the damn whatpulse client wont install there.  Dunno why but it probably means i lose about 50,000-60,000 keys a week :D

Cant you use your laptop there? I have a desktop (never use it anymore) and a laptop; whenever I go to work I bring my own laptop and do most of the work on it. No I'm not a web developer or any kind like it I just have the opportunity to bring it in :P

Mobie

Yeah i do have a laptop but kind of slow, it is a Cele 1.5, and it is currently setup as a Windows Update Server for the Technical Side of my Business :S, Oh well, i will figure something out, maybe it is time to go shopping for a new laptop :P:D

Well it at the pace youa re going it is still going to be a long time before we meet on keys. But if i have anything to do with it the length of time is going to be extended as long as possible.

It is nice to have a little healthy competition for this sort of thing and i have found myself a little motivation to be doing a lot more on the computer so you can expect me to be pulsing a few more keys (i hope)

Guest twisted

397th!!!!!

:woot:

We're climbing quite fast.

Its quite interesting to note, that the majority of people have a key to click ratio of about 2-3:1[theres one whos ratio is very nearly 1:1]...but the "leaders" [the top 6 or 7], have a key to click ratio of between 4-6:1

Its quite interesting to note, that the majority of people have a key to click ratio of about 2-3:1[theres one whos ratio is very nearly 1:1]...but the "leaders" [the top 6 or 7], have a key to click ratio of between 4-6:1
yea, i mentioned something similar earlier...

wow, its really interesting to see which people prefer... keyboard or mouse ;) i know im a keybaord guy (275,000 keys, 50,000 clicks), whereas someone like dudestore (33,000 keys, 25,000 clicks) is probably more of a mouse guy... not saying theres anything wrong with that, i just find it interesting :D

anyway, twisted, back to my novel eh? :P

• 3 weeks later...

well up to 385, lightspeed catching me but yeah i have been doing a lot more onsite work and not so much at computer work lately. I got to do a lot fo work on a couple of website over the next few days though so i may see what i can do.