Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

Well i've been hardly typing at all lately... been at the hospital every spare minute i have... and no laptop atm! .... but, alls well now, so back to many many keyclicks :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twisted

Haven't seen our images for the best part of a week..thats a long time to be 'offline'.

Still pulsing tho. :D

From the WhatPulse site:

CubeCart Workaholics

This team has 33 member(s), which have typed 27,010,190 keys and clicked 9,382,916 times alltogether.

The team holds 0.04% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 379th

Wow...from 385th to 379th in ONE day!

:D

27 mil...thats a s**tload of clicks.

BTW...Rob's only 500K behind you OJ ... heh

The team holds 0.05% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 372nd

We're slowly getting there, last time I checked we only had 0.04% :cry:

388,000 to go now <_<

This team has 33 member(s), which have typed 29,411,387 keys and clicked 10,387,390 times alltogether.

The team holds 0.05% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 366t

Guest twisted

It appears, for some time now, that our stats banners site is defunct...or something.

Theres a lot of discussions/plans/promises going on in the forums, and a look-at-the-new-images-we'll-be-making-avaliable, but otherwise not to much visible progress on actually MAKING them available.

So I guess its no-sig-images-for-a-while ... which sux.

So sorry to disappoint but i finally got round to uploading my last few weeks keys.

And well

1 orion_joel 3,668,181 850,161 2005-06-08 14:08:31 Australia

2 robg 3,000,000 719,778 2005-06-08 13:34:40 Australia

I have been kinda busy getting some project finished so i had quite a lot, been building up over about a month, from a couple of online stores (1000+ products with full descriptions and more to go)

Come on it isnt that bad, and there is an upside to you stealing my keyboard. I can get a new better one that i can type faster on :P. Anyway goodluck, maybe we meet up at 5 million or something.

Oh btw we are getting higher as well we are now at position 352 and have 2 users with 3 million keys 4 with 2 million and 6 with 1 million. Comes on geys the more keys the higher we climb, and it is getting that little bit more difficult now with bigger gaps between team positions.

Guest twisted

From the "More Useless Information" files ...

User with the highest keys to clicks raqtio -

inticon with 5.439:1

User with the lowest keys to click ratio -

dudestore with 1.2556:1

Interestingly enough [or not], the users in number 1 and 2 positions, have very similar key to click ratios...

joel - 4.210:1

rob - 4.161:1

Yeah, I sat there and worked it out on my little pocket calc ... sad...but true!

I can never get my head around those ratio things, I dont know how to work them out or what they mean, but I do have A-Level Maths :P

I'm not too far behind.. well actually I am but still I have 500 or so thousand :D

Regards,

Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest twisted

Current Team ranking: 336th.

Useless stats update...[positions unchanged]

User with the highest keys to clicks ratio -

prev: inticon with 5.439:1

Current: inticon with 5.3816:1

User with the lowest keys to click ratio -

Prev: dudestore with 1.2556:1

current: dudestore with 1.1830:1

The users in number 1 and 2 positions...

joel - prev: 4.210:1 ; curr: 4.0037

rob - prev: 4.161:1 ; curr: 4.0517

Me: 4.605:1

Aren't you glad you have me around?

heh

:w00t:

Wow, finally a use for school assignments.... keyclicks, and lots of em :rolleyes:

6 hours of typing up essays really helps them add up :) (never thought a legal studdies assignment could actually help with something :D)

Rank User Keys Clicks

1 robg 3,905,948 962,160

2 orion_joel 3,895,402 986,728

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twisted

Team Rank: 333rd

Still climbing.......but slowly over the last couple of weeks.

Rob, your borders appears to be under threat of a rearguard action from Sweden. I thought Sweden was neutral [or was that Switzerland?]

Just realised i spent the last 6 months at work without this loaded on hmm how many clicks an strokes have i missed out on damm.

Watch me climb now :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twisted

"This team has 35 member(s), which have typed 42,765,434 keys and clicked 14,819,208 times alltogether.

The team holds 0.05% percent of all the teams/users of this project, and is ranked 329th"