Cart background images not showing up on website.

mikeatencio

Having put the /nota/ folder in the /skins/ folder, in admin, Store Settings, Layout tab (be sure to request a fresh page of those settings), the drop-down selector for the Default front-end skin should now include Nota in the list, and when Nota is chosen, the second drop-down selector should show the available colors.

There has not been a problem with selecting a skin this way for many, many versions of Cubecart.

I did all of that but the second selector is a tiny box. I can't see the options to chose from. There are six colors. Before I deleted my store, the nota showed up perfectly but the cart wouldn't work. I deleted everything including my FTP account, had the host company reset my domain and then reinstalled CC. clicked and added the token number (lightening bolt) and added Nota. Now, no background image???

I thought it was corrupt so I manually installed Nota from a download and it just doesn't show any of the options. Everything else works but this doesn't.

I did the background color change from the front page and it seems to be staying with the color bkgd now. Are you seeing that too?