problem image products

Ivan R.

The images of the new products are not loaded or displayed.

Does anyone know why or how to fix it?

I seem to change the way you upload the files, before you uploaded one by one, now you can drag or select several images at a time.

But I do not know why the way of uploading the images was changed.

In File manager if the photos are uploaded, but the product tab does not appear.

Greetings, I hope someone can help me.

I leave temporary link with video of failure.

https://youtu.be/-CaDwT3u8Qg

From what I saw, the files did get uploaded. (This version of CubeCart does not automatically assign the image to the product. That should be fixed in the next version.)

The problem is that the "FileTree" jQuery plugin is malfunctioning.

To answer that, you will need to have your browser show you the network "waterfall". This is agraph of the files that the browser requests and the time it took to receive them.

After the main page and all the pages images, javascript, and CSS files have been received, the FileTree makes two requests. The one for images is:

http://www.store.com/admin.php?_g=xml&type=files&q=list&dir=%2F&group=1

If you do not see this in the waterfall, then this plugin has not loaded, or has crashed.

If this URL is in the waterfall, then CubeCart is not sending back the proper data. Again, the Response back to the server can be seen in the waterfall.

Also, if you have renamed the admin folder and/or the admin.php file names, be sure to edit /includes/global.inc.php to match.