Default to a Category instead of Latest Products

MAX PAX

Is there was way to set the site up to load to a specific category, or even all products instead of Latest Products.  I also notice, if you turn Latest Products off in Settings, no products are shown on the home page.  I don't want the products listed by when I uploaded them, but rather all the products alphabetically.  Is there any way to do this?

Hi

The easiest way to do this is with our Enhanced Sorting plugin which is available direct from our website or via the Extensions Marketplace (https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/developer/havenswift-hosting for a list of our plugins including this one) - this will do exactly what you want by allowing you to select which products are displayed as "Latest Products" and in which order.  There are six or seven other additional areas where sorting is added.  There is even a free 7 day trial so you can test it in your store before buying and it is a true plugin with no core file changes needed

Ian