Images not loading in admin

Mark256

Hi Guys hope you can help

I have successfully added products along with images with no problems until now, when I go to the image upload part of the dashboard within the product area I can upload images and the list of images will show however when I select which images I want as the main/thumbnail image and click save it say 'no product changes were made' and then the list goes blank, so I come out of there and go back in but this time their are no images listed and the 'Loading' / spinning circle are there, it seems it just can't load the list so I can't select a main image, but as before if I go through the upload with a different image the list will then load and this repeats. So basically if the images are already upload the list won't show, if I upload an image the list will appear. one my head in this one. :)

Oh this is the only line we have changed recently this was for the option attributes not showing correctly.

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/commit/947018b6c0d021b1f27dfda48925beeee3823121

Edited by Mark256

How many images do you have.

There's an issue with large amounts where the editor not so much times out, but takes a very long time to update.

The work around is to move the images to individual folders, but this could be very time consuming.