upgrade crapped out

Softaculous crapped out in the middle of an upgrade. Sorry, don't know what type of server I'm on but if you tell me where to find this info I will tell you. 

Site is www.wyrdsway.com

Yes I made a backup first, but restoring that isn't working either. 

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host '[[softdbhost]]' (-3) in /home/wyrdsway/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 33

Warning: mysqli_options(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/wyrdsway/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 35

Fatal error: Unknown MySQL server host '[[softdbhost]]' (-3) in /home/wyrdsway/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 38

This tells me that the values found in /includes/global.inc.php are not correct.

I will assume the Softaculous "upgrade" was just overwriting existing files with the latest versions. It may have also supplied a "sample" global.inc.php file, of which you need to verify the values in it -- even though one would this an "installer" such as Softaculous would have this already correct.

From some version prior to CC610, accessing the administration with www.store.com/admin/ (assuming index.php is the default file the web server will run in the /admin/ folder) will not work.

You must use the URL www.store.com/admin.php.