Where to edit mobile default theme for CubeCart 6.5.2

Hello fellow Geeks, so, I am having an issue where a product is added to the cart on mobile, you can see the cart above left, but when I click on the little icon, it moves left, you can see the product but if I click on it, then moves right again and enters this loop where it won't take you anywhere.

Now, if I flip the phone (horizontal), then the customer can see the cart, the product and click on view cart and being taken to check out. I cannot be telling customers, when browsing on mobile please flip phone sideways and also customers won't come up with that decision on their own.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.loteriagringa.com/play/

menu.gif

When clicking on the shopping cart icon, the entirety of the display is supposed to slide left-wards, allowing for the "off-canvas" portion hidden off to the right of the page to slide into view.

Your skin has the "off-canvas" portion slide into view but the whole display does not move.

This suggests that there is a missing or extra <div> block of code or tag that is confusing the operation of the skin.

Please examine a stock, unmodified copy of the Foundation skin template 'main.php'.

Find the following:

Stock:
                     </div>
                  </div>
                  <div class="row show-for-medium-up">
                     <div class="small-12 columns">{include file='templates/box.search.php'}</div>
                  </div>
               </div>
            </div>
            <div class="row hide" id="small-search">

Yours:
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div class="row hide" id="small-search">

It is apparent that you removed the third and fourth line but should also have removed the fifth line. There is one too many closing </div> tags here.

Thanks @bsmither, but isn't it commented out?

my actual:
{* <div class="row hide" id="small-search">
               <div class="small-12 columns">
                  {include file='templates/box.search.php'}
               </div>
            </div>
                  </div>
               </div>
            </div>*}