[Software Packages] CubeCart 3.0.0

File Name :: CubeCart 3.0.0

Author :: brooky

Category :: Software Packages

Description

The final release of CubeCart 3.0.0. This version is suitable for production environments although some of the payment gateways have had little testing.

- Improved Checkout Process

- Fully XHTML & CSS Valid

- New Verisign & PsiGate Modules

- Many bug fixes

- Improved Product Options

- New Skin "Killer" (100% Width)

- Improved Coding for Higher Error Reporting

- Improved Security

Enjoy. :)

Please note that development continues and 3.0.1 should be release in a few weeks. This will have many new features such as PayPal Pro and yet more bug fixes.

View File

Guest donna61

The instructions aren't very clear to me I'm afraid.

I don't know which version of cubecart I have (where do you find that?) and I don't know if I just run the upgrade script or which one, or do a fresh install.

Guest jeroenz19

I've got an feature request:

Can you make an function (in admin section) so that the boxes on the main page of the shop can be removed / moved / added?

And also the main menu (as for an example... the Killer theme ... the horizontal menu ). So that we can add links / remove / add ?

And one more thing... some of the dutch language is very bad translated.. maybe I will have a look at it.

For now CubeCart 3.0.0 is perfect :D !!!!

Guest Need4Speed

I think I'm gonna wait for 3.0.1

Does the Beta-2-Final script also work for Alpha2 ??

Btw.. the Dutch language file needs urgent work..

home.inc.php looks like it's translated by someone who just learned the language or by a free translation tool.

lang.inc.php is full of typos.

Gelukwens. U hebt succesrijk Cubecart geïnstalleerd.

En dit bericht kan kan gebruikt worden de Rijke Tekstredacteur geredigeerd worden en u kan trillende inhoud toevoegen te helpen om uw producten te verkopen.

Zich alstublieft herinner dat er een vergunning is te betalen te onze auteursrecht berichten verwijderen of te redigeren.

Verwelkoom naar Cubecart

means

Wish of luck. You have installed Cubecart successrichly.

And this message can can be used the wealthy text-redactor being redacted and you can add vibrating content help to sell your products.

Self please remind that there a licence is to pay delete or to redact our licence messages.

Welcooming to Cubecart

it should be

Proficiaat. U hebt Cubecart succesvol geïnstalleerd.

Dit bericht kan bewerkt worden door de HTML texteditor te gebruiken en u kunt levendige inhoud toevoegen om uw producten helpen te verkopen.

Vergeet aub niet dat er een licentievergoeding te betalen is om ons licentiebericht te verwijderen of aan te passen.

Welkom bij Cubecart.

Guest G-Suave

Dear sir,

There is nothing wrong with the language file. We just hate the Dutch. Thank you for your vibrating cooperation.

-The Management :)

Dear sir,

There is nothing wrong with the language file. We just hate the Dutch. Thank you for your vibrating cooperation.

-The Management :)

:P We certainly don't hate the Dutch, or any country for that matter!!

However the homepage was done by a computer. It will be updated for 3.0.1 :)

Sorry!

Guest Need4Speed

@ G-Suave: Not even remotely funny.

@ TrailHunter: The spelling was not the only problem. My "translation" gives a pretty good idea what it said..

@ Brooky: Does the Beta-to-Final script also work for Alpha2 ??