How to remove extra border?

Guest Immortalis

Guest Immortalis

I make it simple and make an extra topic, to avoid mixing of the topics.

In the right top corner there is a search tool. And the grey background has in the bottom an extra top border. The image below shows the extra border (I have added red arrows so you see). How do I remove this extra border?

Guest vrakas

Hi there,

i got the same problem after i replaced the company logo on the top.

Maybe try and make the logo highed a bit smaller, give it a try and hope this helps :P

PS: this only appears with Internet Explorer, Firefox is ok

Guest Immortalis

I've tried to make the image smaller, but the problem is still there untouched. I even tried to remove the image, but that didn't help either.

In layout.css for whatever skin you are using you should have #searchBox... Make sure background-repeat is set to no-repeat. Also make sure the width and height setting match the dimensions of your pic.

• 5 months later...
Guest jccboca

In layout.css for whatever skin you are using you should have #searchBox... Make sure background-repeat is set to no-repeat. Also make sure the width and height setting match the dimensions of your pic.

Hello,

I am having teh same problem > but when I looked for #searchbox in layout.css ( I am using killer )

it did not exist.

I did find.searchbox is style.css but thats just for the text area.

Can you provide the right code? #searchbox in layout.css

ps my store is at mcgholdings.com/secure

Thanks!

Guest jccboca

The background image is called in layout.css in #sessionBox

Make sure that is a statement to the effect:

background-repeat: no-repeat;

Thank You Very Much! Worked Excellent!

Question For You > I am using Killer Skin and in the cats it uses alternating ly blue back for the item descriptions. This is tough because I have to keep changing the bckg the mty thumbs like here:

http://www.mcgholdings.com/secure/index.ph...catId=saleItems

Any way to mod this or just make it all white?

Thanks!

Guest jccboca

Look in style.css and hunt for tdOdd and tdEven - here you will find background colors set for the cells in the product list table. There are two such tables, one for the product list, one for the list of items in cart (tdCartEven, tdCartOdd) pay attention to both sets :errm:

Worked Excellent! Thank You Very Much :)

Do you do custom work?

Thanks,

JCC

Look in style.css and hunt for tdOdd and tdEven - here you will find background colors set for the cells in the product list table. There are two such tables, one for the product list, one for the list of items in cart (tdCartEven, tdCartOdd) pay attention to both sets :(

One more Question [ sorry ] Any way to center my Latest Products On my store homepage?

http://www.mcgholdings.com/secure/index.php

They are now left justified.

Thanks