Anyone Selling Sins

Guest toosweets

Guest toosweets

Just wondering if anyone here is selling some skins/templates.

sorry for the topic, didnt realized the K didnt print
Edited by toosweets

i tell you why people want to buy designs.

a] cubecart v3 purports to be css tablesless (maybe i got the last bit wrong) - but editing the files it is replete with tables. forget it not worth the effort it is as messy as oscommerce.

b] the fact cubecart skins have 40 (also an approximation) calls to a text-style command. poor, should have been declared in body and altered where necessary.

c] some of the skins rely on static px dimensions, no good if i am blind and need to change the font size up ten times, try it and your site will look like a mess.

good news, the saviour has arrived, apart from a slicker site... well, lets leave it at that... be warned its coming...

Guest toosweets

For some it's not hard to do the skins their selves, but for me time is not on my side. I work about 18 hours a day. So tring to make time to skin my own is not an option.

Guest unbeaten

Okay kinetic, what u got against me.

I have many happy customers, and people that come back to me time and again for skins.

Whats your beef with me? Im trying to offer a service to people, to try to help and also make a little bit of money along the way.

To be honest your reply was uncalled for and very offensive. There was no need for it.

Can i say i have had very positive feedback about my work. The word amatuerish never came up before. Your opinion does not matter to me.

Thankyou

unbeaten tooo bad your skin site doesnt work properly in Firefox....

and too bad that it looks amatuerish.

should learn how to do css layouts better before purporting to sell professional skins to cubecart customers

I have to say I have dealt with unbeaten...

And in my opinion, he does very good work. The firefox issue was fixed by him already. My sites are looking great.

You don't have to have a Dead serious looking site, to make sales. Alot of people these days are wanting something light and funny. Also, he can make them look as professional as you want.

I say unbeaten is really unbeaten.

Check out a couple more sites unbeaten did for me...

http://www.iloveshutters.com

and

http://www.chuggyskins.co.uk/dev

I think these look fabulous.

I didn't have the time to do this myself, and learn how to skin, and he does good work at a low price.

This is not a promotion of his services, but simply a response to the above asked question "where can I get a skin"