Shared SSL cert help needed

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest internetpilot

I am assuming that CubeCart is not CURRENTLY compatible with a shared SSL. I do not by any means want to appear pushy, but Is there a timeline for a fix for this? I am considering several different shopping carts and had pretty much settled on purchasing a CubeCart license, but that is not possible if it cannot use a shared SSL.

-- Chris

Guest internetpilot

That is GREAT news and what a quick response! I had previously decided on using CubeCart, and was very disappointed to read about the shared SSL issue. I was not looking forward to further cart shopping!

Thanks again!

-- Chris

Guest vrakas

I am considering several different shopping carts and had pretty much settled on purchasing a CubeCart license, but that is not possible if it cannot use a shared SSL.

Dont consider for a few reasons.

1) This forum is very helpfull

2) you always get a reply

3) Submit a Ticket replys very quickly (Paid Clients Only)

4) CC is very configurable

5) There is so many skins/add-on's and mods from varius posters that have their own carts with prices starting 0.49. :rolleyes:

5 1/4) I have tryed a lot but ended up here

Dont take my word for this stick around and see what i mean :D

PS: This is my personal opinion B)

Guest internetpilot

I agree completely. I can't say that I've tried every cart out there, but I have definitely tried the more popular ones, and I am very happy with what I've seen with CubeCart so far. I'm impressed by the amount of GOOD information in the forums. So many other carts have support forums that are full of snide comments and unhelpful snipes.

I'm very impressed by the organization of the code, the separation of PHP and HTML, and most importantly (to me) support for PayPal Website Payments Pro which is my gateway of choice. Now if the shared SSL fix is added fairly soon, CubeCart will have me as a paying customer hook, line, and sinker!

-- Chris

Guest internetpilot

You are right it isn't. However it is top priority for 3.0.5 which is due for Friday.

Is there any estimated release date on 3.0.5? Or did a shared SSL mod/fix get posted somewhere? Again, I don't mean to be pushy -- I just wanted to make sure that I'm looking in the right place for new version/fix announcements, especially for this fix.

Thanks again!

-- Chris