Upgrade to 3.0.2 Can't see USPS shipping module

Guest LolaT

Recently upgraded to version 3.0.2 from 3.0.1 but can't see the USPS shipping module in the admin. I saw the USPS folder being copied over. Anyone know, why it wouldn't show up. Do I need any changes on the database backend for this to work?

I am SSOOOO HAPPY that you are doing the USPS mod. I do most of my shipping by USPS using either Priority Mail and/or First Class. I hope it will be able to do both. I am (and I'm sure others are too) awaiting this mod with baited breath!! :lol:

GREAT! I really need this option for USPS Priority Mail and First Class. (I tried to set up shipping rates by category/item in lieu of USPS, but it just gave a blank line in the checkout resulting in free shipping). Thank you.

By the way, it would be REALLY NICE if the shipping options showed up in the checkout in order of least to most expensive. So, the least expensive shipping method (for the US, most likely USPS) would in effect be the default. Can that be done?