CC 3.03 - Warning: Cannot modify header informatio

Hi, just had another error on my live shop which I hadn't noticed until this morning. If you select the Buy button without going to More it comes up with -

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at path/to/my/shop/var/www/html/shop/language/dk/config.inc.php:7) in path/to/my/shop/var/www/html/shop/includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php on line 53

It does not effect my localhost shop, only the live one which is running on a linux server...

Anyideas? Thanks!

I'm not sure of your specific error, but I can tell you the general cause of that error. Basically it is saying you've already sent some output to your browser (like text, images, whatever), so PHP can't send any more headers. Check and make sure you don't have any spaces or blank lines before your php tags, and that there is not some statement (like an echo or print statement) that is being executed before your header() function is executed.

If you want to post the relevant code included in the error messages, I can probably give you a better diagnosis.

I got the same error today, so I looked into it. It turns out the following file:

shop/language/dk/config.inc.php

has 2 extra lines in it after the closing php tag. Delete those two lines, upload the modified file, and the error will be cleared. Be sure to uncomment the header() function you commented out earlier.

Cheers ;)

I got the same error today, so I looked into it. It turns out the following file:

shop/language/dk/config.inc.php

has 2 extra lines in it after the closing php tag. Delete those two lines, upload the modified file, and the error will be cleared. Be sure to uncomment the header() function you commented out earlier.

Cheers ;)

Thanks ;) works a treat. I had taken a look a the dk config file, never noticed the two extra lines :)

Regards!

Development contunies as normal.

Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

It will never stop  :)  :)

3.1.0 (yes 3.1.0) will have coupons and some other much requested features like csv import. :)

And a spelling checker too? B)

/fully expects the quote above to be 'edited' so I look a fool. :ninja: