Support Kudos

Guest twisted

Ya know what makes a good shopping cart a great shopping cart?

Not just the script [which in ths case happens to be excellent]...but the SUPPORT given when problems occur.

Look at the "Beast" [i haven't been there to check the exact numbers] but it has thousands of members who make thousands of posts .............and a LOT of those posts go unanswered.

There are other cart scripts, where, if you look at their support forums, have merely hundreds of members and posts, and most of their posts have gone unanswered.

Look again at cubecart ...we're up there, in terms of numbers, with the Beast, and how many posts go unanswered? One in a hundred? If that!

Half a million sites using cubecart! Thems no small beans, bud!

So to all forum members for the assistance they give each other, forum moderators for trying to keep everything organized and friendly, and especially to the modders, and not least of all to brooky for all the hard work that goes into creating a shopping cart script, which [as far as I know, he does by himself!], I would just like to say

THANK YOU!

:on2long:

Guest sunshine

Now, that was a sincere and direct expression of what, I for one and many others I'm sure have gratitude for. Salute! This is a wonderful community and I enjoy being a part of it.

Guest tbladecki

Twisted!!

I will drink to that!!

Thank you everyone, and due to the fact this is the ebst cart I have ever used and the support fourms rock, I will be here for the years to come!!!!

Thank you to all!!

Here here ;)

Well said twisted.

Think you're forgetting someone though...........

YOU!!

:D

;)

Thanks.......tho even I need help sometimes, and I was thanking those that help me out, too.

:)

Guest sunshine

Absolutely. I drank to that last night. It's after 5pm on a saturday and I still feel sh*tfaced.

CubeCart would not be as successful as it is with out the astonishing help and team effort of the users. :wacko:

I had 3 Carribean Rum Balls last night and I feel like I got a hangover.

Rum Balls are coconut soaked and formed into a ball liek candy.