[Software Packages] CubeCart 3.0.4

File Name :: CubeCart 3.0.4

Author :: brooky

Category :: Software Packages

Description

CubeCart 3.0.4 has been released early as an important security issues has been recognised in all prior versions to this.

If you have downloaded and updated to 3.0.3 recently please follow the manual update method within this archive.

Many thanks to Lostmon for reporting this issue and we urge all CubeCart stores to update at the first possible opportunity.

XSS Vulnerability Report

View File

I think maybe you should post a reminder to cc3 users to apply the code fix from the v3.0.4 download package instead of using the code fix from the Vulnerability Report site as their code is incorrect and causes compilation errors. Maybe the link needs to be deleted so other people don't make the same mistake as I did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nightywolf

I was told this new version corrected the Print Order Form bug. But every time I go to download it, it opens, I go to open it through WinZip, and there's nothing there to extract. What gives?

Guest sunshine

NightWolf,

Where are you downloadin 3.04 from? It's best to get it from the downloads section. Do you have a default folder set for extracting files? Don't think I have WinZip, I just click the extract files to the left window of XP.