Company Laptop Stolen

Al Brookbanks

My company laptop has been stolen on the train from Liverpool St (London) to Bishops Stortford last night at about 11pm.

Admittedly a few beers may have been to blame but I won't be online often untill I can get a replacement.

£1400.00 down the pan B)

The lucky new own has a fresh up-to-date XP install after a virus destroyed it two days ago. ;)

NOT a good week for Devellion Ltd :)

Guest jbdancer

My company laptop has been stolen on the train from Liverpool St (London) to Bishops Stortford last night at about 11pm.

Admittedly a few beers may have been to blame but I won't be online often untill I can get a replacement.

£1400.00 down the pan B)

The lucky new own has a fresh up-to-date XP install after a virus destroyed it two days ago. :)

NOT a good week for Devellion Ltd */*

Sorry 2 hear that m8 :(

19 Inch LCD rocks!

I gotta agree on that one. I recently treated myself to a 19" Samsung LCD when my 20" SGI CRT went out.

Glad you got something. I couldn't handle the thought of you being PC-less. :)

Welcome back to the fray such as it is. :w00t:

Im sorry to hear about the laptop mate i know how it feels having mine stolen a couple of months ago.

Still as im assistant manager of hell and thats were there going I will make sure to give them a good kick in the a*s for you and devillion ltd. :w00t:

Hey...Pssst I have a laptop for sale.... fresh XP install on it....Anybody? It is really a steal B):D

Sorry to hear that brooky... hope the one who stole it gets struck by lightning or something :w00t: