My First Cubecart Site

Guest markyt

Welcome :)

This is CC out of the box my friend B)

Usually posters are here to show off the designing. Are you going to do any designing? :)

I do beleive this is not show off but more likely shameless promotion.

I like it and the colored beads add a nice touch. It's a nice start M8. I was wondering why the Pay Pal logo was meant to take your customers to Pay Pal to sign up. I would suggest that it's a good idea NOT to allow your customers to leave your site unless absolutely necessary. They'll have a chance to sign up when they check out.

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments! :)

vrakas - I guess you are right... I added about 4 or 5 mods to get it to do what I like, but yeh, now you say it, its basically the same :) I guess when you modd and get inside the code you see things a little different. But yes, I would like to modify the overall design later once I have padded out the product range. Sorry, if you think this is a promo, its not.. I really wanted feedback on the colours, category structure etc. Thought this was the best forum catagery for this.

brooky - Thanks :) A few of your mods in there I think that I am ever greatfull for.

Roban - Good Idea, I forgot they could signup on checkout. Ill take that link out.

Thanks guys! :)

Mark

Dont worry about it, if the Big Boss liked your logo then you are on the right track :)

Here are some hints to help you out. :)

Go to skins/killer/style sheets/layout.css

Find #sessionBox style

and add

background-repeat: no-repeat;

this will remove the repeating of the search box.

Skins for downloading

Buttons, very easy to change the colour in them

A few very good tutorials on customizing

Wish you good luck and sorry to be so straight forward :)