New Cube Cart Logo.

Guest Marshalls

Guest Marshalls

I made a Cube Cart Logo, I was doing nothing and was fooling with PS CS2 and came up with this quicky..

feel free to use it if you like!

logo1.jpg

as i make more ill post them here..

Guest woodbtreasures

I made a Cube Cart Logo, I was doing nothing and was fooling with PS CS2 and came up with this quicky..

feel free to use it if you like!

logo1.jpg

as i make more ill post them here..

Hey there Marshalls-

That is a pretty nice looking logo there.

Only one thing...and I don't want to sound like an ass here, but you might want to check with brooky or at the very least the mod team b4 you start doing these and giving them away. Cubecart IS a licensed commercial product and thats TECHNICALY copyright/trademark infringement.

Of course if brooky doesn't care then it doesn't matter...but better to ask permission first just to be on the safe side you know.

But as I said it looks nice. :errm:

Guest Marshalls

Sorry, I wasnt using it, i was just fooling around with some new logos for cubecart and thought id share, i made a couple other great ones ill post if brooky does not mind :D

Brooky?

I wouldnt pm or email Brooky as he is very busy developing the software package if you need to contact him for issues like this pls post here and he will answer when he gets time.