No Thumbnails for featured products

Guest cdroberts

• 1 month later...
Guest EvilTwin1

My store Will not show the thumbnails on the stores home page but, shows the image fine when you click on the product here is the address for the site http://www.bigdaddysrc.com/upload

Help!!!!

Tahnk You

Dillon

i have the same problem,,, no display the thumbnails .... http://www.rcmty.com/store/index.php

please help!!!

I am having the same problem!

I have talked to my host (hostway), and they checked the gd instalation.

It is installed properly.

Is a setting wrong in our configs?

I get an error when adding new products :

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access /home/www/mysite/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_KCT5002.jpg in /home/www/mysite/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename '/home/www/mysite/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_KCT5002.jpg' in /home/www/mysite/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

When I ftp browse the folder, there are no images there!

• 2 months later...
Guest Steve Abel

Hi All

I am having the same problem and have not been able to find a cure.

See Here: http://www.cubecart.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=110&st=20

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access /var/www/sites/www.alarmdetectionsupplies.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_sbr258.jpg in /var/www/sites/www.alarmdetectionsupplies.co.uk/shop/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename '/var/www/sites/www.alarmdetectionsupplies.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_sbr258.jpg' in /var/www/sites/www.alarmdetectionsupplies.co.uk/shop/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

I have checked all the permissions are 777 on the thumbs and image folders.

Cubecart support have tried to help but no success, the hosting company say all is set correctly at their end.

I don't mind if I have to FTP the thumbs to the thumbs folder but when the script stops at line 153 it does not associate the image to the thumb_imagename.jpg it still show the thumb_nophoto.gif

I have tried the thumbfix but Cubecart is unable to write to the thumbs folder and the image is not associated to the thumb image anyway. So that did not help me with this.

My website is hosted with freedomnames.co.uk which is part of 186k.co.uk

Any help please my head is spinning.............

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Abel

Thank you for your reply.

I have changed the gd.inc.pp to the modified version you sent the link for, and it has not fixed my problem. But thanks for your reply.

Steve