USPS DOES NOT WORK

Guest bullshit

Guest bullshit

Why do I not get quotes for usps - I am live, and it tests fine but only quotes are ups -

http://shop.wvwifi.com

any help would be nice

Ummm...

Did you enable it?

Yes - tested and suppose to be LIVE - but only quotes I get are for UPS, only setting is for Priority. Is anyone have this problem or is it me?

Settings are shown - tested and suppose to be live - but still no quotes

Guest tbladecki

I have looked at it and I would reload the USPS files and the cart files. There may have been a problem with the org files.

Guest bullshit

I have looked at it and I would reload the USPS files and the cart files. There may have been a problem with the org files.

I understand the USPS files (i think) but what files - If you could tell me....> should I reload, sorry but I do not want to lose the information I have put in there besides being new to this thingy!! Thanks

Guest tbladecki

I understand the USPS files (i think) but what files - If you could tell me....> should I reload, sorry but I do not want to lose the information I have put in there besides being new to this thingy!! Thanks

Have you done any mods on the store?? if not then replace the cart.php file and the calc.php file in the modules/shipping/usps

and the cart.php in the root directory

PM me if you need some help I will be more then happy to help you.

PS Make sure to do a full backup first

Guest bullshit

no mods - uploaded and checked file system - checked ok.... did what you said and STILL NO USPS Quotes, contacted USPS and they said SORRY BUT CAN NOT HELP, what BS I DO NOT GET QUOTES FOR USPS unless the file system does not work ( I have downloaded it 3 times and uploaded with clean installes 20 times ) and still nothing - forget usps IT DOES NOT WORK PERIOD !!

Guest tbladecki

dont give up yet, welcome to programming. I have been using USPS without any problems on my live store for several months.... so it does work there is just a minor problem on yours (not sure what) but we can fix it. PM me your emial details and we can hook up somtime in the next day or so, I will need access to your admin side of the store and maybe ftp access, but I can help you

I've closed this thread as I would request nobody to help this member. Today we recieved the most demanding and rude sales ticket to date and we have no time for rudness such as this.

As a word to bullshit:

A bit of respect and grace gets you a long way.

I have banned your account as vulgar language (in posts or usernames) will NOT be tolarated.