Order Confirmation Email

Guest deeppurple

Guest deeppurple

Hi all,

I am using version 3.0.8 and when an order is made i get a copy of the order sent to my admin email address but nothing goes to the customer. I have searched high and low on this forum and on cubecart.org and have been unable to find a solution. Please help.

Guest gwizard

If you use Print_Order_Form or similar then there should be no email. This is not a bug, this is a feature :^^:

I belive Estelle (who is currently reading this topic) has a mod to solve that issue. :)

Guest deeppurple

Doesnt matter which method of payment is used. The only emails that get sent are if I select to notify them of change of order status. I am guessing that the fact they get those emails tells me I have the correct details entered in the general settings. Can anyone offer any help re a mod or is it normal that no email gets sent after a customer pays via a gateway

Guest gwizard

Again, what gateway/s do you use ?

I could offer you my Email Template mod, but I am not sure it will help becouse I don't know all the details.