Sorry guys

Sorry I just left alot of you hanging out there. I have been having some problems at home and now that my wife left me I need somthing to do again.

So if you all will have me back in the cubecart home I will be back. ( And is anyone knows any single women out there that dont cheat please send the my Way :-) )

Anyways need somthing to do and willing to help.

Later

Will

Guest vrakas

Hi Will,

sorry for the trouble you went through but remember this "What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger" :errm:

You are always welcome :P

Guest Brivtech

I have a few very-minor php/SQL projects, and also need to set up an apache server if you're interested. Can't pay much though, but happy to work out a comission on top.

Sorry to hear what happened. I think at some stage, everyone goes through something like this in one form or another. From my own experiences, I look back and think "It was meant to be!". I believe that in life everything happens for a reason, and you will not necessarily understand the reasons until much much later.

Sorry I just left alot of you hanging out there. I have been having some problems at home and now that my wife left me I need somthing to do again.

So if you all will have me back in the cubecart home I will be back. ( And is anyone knows any single women out there that dont cheat please send the my Way :-) )

Later

Will

Hi Will,

I'm very sorry to hear of your problems. I too had the same situation 3 years ago, and found it pretty tough. However, things will sort themselves out in time - although you don't always believe it at first.

Regarding single women, one option is to launch your own dating site, and contact the good ones first... hehe

Take care,

Jason

Later

Will

Hi Will,

I'm very sorry to hear of your problems. I too had the same situation 3 years ago, and found it pretty tough. However, things will sort themselves out in time - although you don't always believe it at first.

Regarding single women, one option is to launch your own dating site, and contact the good ones first... hehe

Take care,

Jason

Maybe I will start one.. Hmmm Call it www.datewill.com or datethegeek.com dont know.. I am filling batter now so its time to get to work on CC again... Been thinking maybe CC in ASP? :-) That will keep me busy..

Anyways thanks for the welcome back all.. It feels good to be back in the cart.

I have a few very-minor php/SQL projects, and also need to set up an apache server if you're interested. Can't pay much though, but happy to work out a comission on top.

Sorry to hear what happened. I think at some stage, everyone goes through something like this in one form or another. From my own experiences, I look back and think "It was meant to be!". I believe that in life everything happens for a reason, and you will not necessarily understand the reasons until much much later.

Let me know what all you need... Maybe just give me some ftp space? or root user :-) Just kidding. Let me know what you need and I will see what i can do?

1. I need to know windows or linux box.

2. Is there a CP you are going to use.. If so I know a few good one i can setup for you with in aday and have your servers running ready to host in less the 1 week.

3. You have high speed internet is so I need the speeds you have and type of service.

other then that I need box info and if I am going to be helping you will need to have a domain that points to that IP.

later

Will

Guest Brivtech

Let me know what all you need... Maybe just give me some ftp space? or root user :-) Just kidding. Let me know what you need and I will see what i can do?

1. I need to know windows or linux box.

2. Is there a CP you are going to use.. If so I know a few good one i can setup for you with in aday and have your servers running ready to host in less the 1 week.

3. You have high speed internet is so I need the speeds you have and type of service.

other then that I need box info and if I am going to be helping you will need to have a domain that points to that IP.

later

Will

Fandabbadoozie! :P

Will send you a PM within a couple of days with more detailed requirements, so we can discuss further! B)