where would CubeCart be?

Guest Duckie

Guest Duckie

At first I was happy to see a cart that wasn't so cluttered with stuff I didn't need or want, that also added to the confusion of configuring it, but I soon found that it lacked some very important features, and so the search began to find answers, I came across this forum and also cubecart.org which has the most answers pertaining to problem solving.

So my observation was, where would CubeCart be if all these fine mod writers were not involved?, my guess is it would have been left at the way side and another alternative found.

My problem now is that I have invested enough money and time to have just purchased a ready made cart that included all the features that are needed or wanted, for less. I am not, by any means condemning the folks that write the mods, they are what makes Cubecart worth using

Hi Duckie,

I agree CubeCart is missing some popular features but this is being ironed out quicky and the next release will bridge this very well we hope.

There are some wonderful mod writers who have contributed a great deal. Infact we have purchased rights to some fo these for 3.1.0.

Guest Duckie

Thanks brooky,

That's great to hear, I still like CubeCart above all others, it was just getting very expensive after adding what was needed, I will surely keep an eye on it, looking for the next release to test out :blink:

Guest vrakas

I have seen many carting systems and i beleive that the ones that have all those mods we request are much more expensive.

CC3.10 will have a lot of new additions/mods preinstalled, beleive me :blink:

Have a look at these 2 posts if you havent allready :)

Post1

Post2

Guest Duckie

I did purcase one that was under $100.00 that seemed to do all that I wanted, The part I didnt like was that you werent allowed to change or modify to your liking, also the template system wasnt immpressive :blink: