** Trouble loading up Step 3 in Firefox **

Guest sachie

Guest sachie

Hi all,

I've come across a funny problem. It may just be related to my PC.

On my site, I have found that if you are using Firefox then you cannot get past step 3 on the cart pages. It seems like it runs a process that brings down my site until the process is killed after 30 seconds by the server. Funny thing is that it works ok with Internet Explorer. Any changes that I made to the site recently were not affecting the cart pages. The only large upgrade that I recently did was 3.0.10 > 3.0.11

When I look in my process manager it shows it stuck on /usr/bin/php cart.php

Can someone try and replicate the problem for me?

Thanks in advance

Sachie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kristina

Strange. I'll make a note of this.

I can confirm this, but also can tell you as I've been playing around with some sort order things that I'm using to make a module that if you reverse the order of the cart and Royal Mail goes first you can have the free shipping at the same time on any browser. But if free shipping is first it only works with IE not Opera, Netscape or Firefox. Brooky your welcome to contact me and I can give you access to my admin so you can check it out if you want.

I've been trying to figure out why for a couple of days now and haven't gotten anywhere... trying to tell myself to move on and finish the other modules first. I'm easily sidetracked. :P