11 Licenses/Keys - Paypal

Guest juba

I have been having 10 Licenses/Keys siting down doing nothing, I am giving them at a cheap price with paypal payment, this is not all of them at once, you can purchase one by one, please contact me asap before they are all purchased so you can take advantage of it.

*Edited by Admin* - On purchase of these license keys you become a customer of Juba (Solución Lógica). We will not change your profile to "Customer" or give you access to the support helpdesk ticket system.

Edited by juba

Guest Brivtech

I have been having 10 Licenses/Keys siting down doing nothing, I am giving them at a cheap price with paypal payment, this is not all of them at once, you can purchase one by one, please contact me asap before they are all purchased so you can take advantage of it.

*Edited by Admin*

Can we have an official comment about transferring license keys, and some form of verification that they are valid?

*Edited by Admin*

Can we have an official comment about transferring license keys, and verification that they are valid?

Could somebody in Cube Cart post a message verifying my Licenses/Keys please so I can proceed to sell them, I have 10 left.

Thanks,

I can confirm Julius has 11 license keys of which 9 are unused and unassigned. If you can submit a sales ticket with license key and user ID to transfer to I can arrange this for $69.95 per license. (That was a joke I'll do it for nothing).

They were purchased on 16/11/2005 by Credit Card and the funds have cleared a long time ago. All is genuine and in order.

I can confirm Julius has 11 license keys of which 9 are unused and unassigned. If you can submit a sales ticket with license key and user ID to transfer to I can arrange this for $69.95 per license. (That was a joke I'll do it for nothing).

They were purchased on 16/11/2005 by Credit Card and the funs have cleared a long time ago. All is genuine and in order.

I almost cried with that joke ;), thanks for everything!

I have one set for testing and will remove it so there is still 10 avail. thanks,

Guest cntgifts

well he considers cheap 59 bux

which is discounted from the norm but not what id consider cheap.

He also stated in a pm that he paid 43 bux each for them