Installation issue

Guest dlp-software

Guest dlp-software

Just tried installing over and over again CubeCart_3.0.12 and am continuosly getting the below error error.

The front end seems o.k but i have no access into the admin area when typing www.dlpsoftware.co.uk/admin

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/index.php:1) in /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/index.php:1) in /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 49

Line 44-56 reads like this

session_name($sessionName);

session_start();

if(!isset($_SESSION['ccAdmin'])){

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."admin/login.php?goto=".currentPage());

exit;

// check session path is correct

} elseif(strpos(dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), $_SESSION['ccAdminPath']) !== 0){

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."admin/login.php?goto=".currentPage());

exit;

Any one have any ideas

Thanks Richard

Guest dlp-software

In your includes/global.inc file does your site url have the www. before it? If not, add it or post the contents of the file here.

The file looks like this, all very strange and i am not the only one to have experienced such issues.

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = '';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = '';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = '';

$glob['installed'] = '0';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

$glob['storeURL'] = '';

?>

This is a empty file....

Did you folow the instruction when seting up the shop regarding file permision. It looks like the setup prosess hav<ent wzritten to the file..

should look like this

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'mysql db name';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysql host name';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'password';

$glob['dbprefix'] = 'mysql db prefix';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'mysql db user name';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/local file path to shop root';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://url';

?>

Guest dlp-software

This is a empty file....

Did you folow the instruction when seting up the shop regarding file permision. It looks like the setup prosess hav<ent wzritten to the file..

should look like this

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'mysql db name';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysql host name';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'password';

$glob['dbprefix'] = 'mysql db prefix';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'mysql db user name';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/local file path to shop root';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://url';

?>

Hi

Thanks for you input but i did follow all the install instructions but appears still to be doing it.

Try to put in your own info in the file...

maybe it is because you dident set up the db first.???

You have to create the db and a user with access to the db with a password first, and then input it when you are told in the install prosess.

If you only have one database use db prefix, then you can have several cubecart running at the same db with different prefix.

Guest dlp-software

Try to put in your own info in the file...

maybe it is because you dident set up the db first.???

You have to create the db and a user with access to the db with a password first, and then input it when you are told in the install prosess.

If you only have one database use db prefix, then you can have several cubecart running at the same db with different prefix.

Hi

Nope i have checked all that and done nothing different than what i normaly do.

I dont know if you are reinstalling it or not.....

but the error i get now is

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory and/or upgrade.php is deleted from the server.

If you try to reinstall check your global.inc.php file and post content here...again.

it should be filled with data and the "$glob['installed'] = '0';" should change to 1

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

$glob['storeURL'] = '';

?>

Guest dlp-software

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory and/or upgrade.php is deleted from the server.

If you try to reinstall check your global.inc.php file and post content here...again.

it should be filled with data and the "$glob['installed'] = '0';" should change to 1

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

$glob['storeURL'] = '';

?>

Hi

Thanks for being so helpful in this matter and i will do as you have asked. I will post in about 30 mins.

Guest dlp-software

<?php

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

$glob['storeURL'] = '';

?>

Hi

Thanks for being so helpful in this matter and i will do as you have asked. I will post in about 30 mins.

Here is the information that is required. Just to advise you that the CHMOD on global.inc.php is 0644.

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'dlpsoftwar';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysql1.streamline.net';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'I HAVE REPLACED THE PASSWORD WITH THIS';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'dlpsoftwar';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.dlpsoftware.co.uk';

?>

I am only hoping that this is not an issue. My host has a reseller account with fasthosts and the PHP is upto date.

I am still getting this error tring to get into admin www.dlpsoftware.co.uk/admin

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/index.php:1) in /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/index.php:1) in /home/fhlinux218/d/dlpsoftware.co.uk/user/htdocs/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 49

Thanks for your continuing help.

Richard

Apart from the session part it seems that everything is ok.

I remember reading a post about a sesion problem with some severs/hosts that requirer to change two lines in a session.inc.php file i think... Maybe someone remember becaus i cant find that post again...

Guest dlp-software

Apart from the session part it seems that everything is ok.

I remember reading a post about a sesion problem with some severs/hosts that requirer to change two lines in a session.inc.php file i think... Maybe someone remember becaus i cant find that post again...

Hi Arild

I am assuming that you are commenting on the global.inc.php file looking ok. For one minute my heart stoped as i assumed you could get the admin page up.

If anyone else can offer any advice it may help. In the mean time i will hunt out that session.inc.php info.

Thanks again.

:rolly:

Guest dlp-software

Check your admin index.php and login.php make sure there are no empty spaces at the end or beginning of the files. You might want to upload new copies.

Hello

Yes i have done that and have even upgraded today to *****.13 still with the same issue. I am getting the feeling it is a hosting server error.

Anyhow i will keep you informed should that be the case.

Real pain in the but thought as i never had this issue untill a few weeks ago.

Richard

Guest adestnew

I have just installed/upgraded 3.0.13 and found that my Rich text Editor/FCK does not allow me ti edit it.

It only shows me My Microsoft Borders which I use for every page on the site - with no html editing.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do with this one?

Guest sheffield2004

Hi guys

I too am trying to install a store for a client with the host www.streamline.net. Like you Richard, I'm having the exact same trouble when trying to access the Admin area. Frontend of the store is fine!

Did you get anywhere with this or did you put the error down to the host, streamline.net and use another hosting company?

As per previou responses, I have checked for spaces in the /admin index.php and login.php - all correct. Am about to try and perform the upgrade on the fresh 3.0.12 install to 3.0.13, but doubt this will make any difference...

Thanks for any help.

Adam