CubeCart 3.0.13 Released

Al Brookbanks

We are really pleased to announce the release of CubeCart 3.0.13. This is a very important release as it has been fully security audited by an extremely experienced and highly renowned US company. From this day onwards every major release will undergo a stringent security audit prior to release*. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for making this possible and of course the auditors at Gulftech for their thorough work.

What's new/changed?

• Multiple security enhancements including two levels of brute force attack prevention.
  • ChronoPay payment module
  • Jrox affiliate module
  • Updated HSBC API Module (Thanks to Adam)
  • Completely rewritten PayPal API module using the latest PayPal SDK
  • Upgraded template engine
  • Bug fixes including redundant session fix, tell a friend and many more

Upgrade instructions:

These can be found in the download archive in the /upgrade/ folder.

Will I lose my modifications if I upgrade?

There is a manual change log available in the download archive so you can see the changes line by line. This is the only way to upgrade keeping any modifications. However the change log is lengthy and we recommend upgrading then adding the modules back after. Please note that none of the modules have have played a part in this security audit and we cannot say how secure they are. We cannot grantee any modifications written before 3.0.13 will be compatible.

* Even after a thorough security review we can never guarantee your store is completely safe. New methods of attack are continually found and although CubeCart may be secure there is no guarantee that the environment it is hosted in is.

[DOWNLOAD HERE]