Tis the season to be jolly?

So i see the snowman Cubecart banner's out once again................

One year goneeeeeeeee. Seems like a long time huh.

So spill the beans, your big achievements this year? Holiday plans? Maybe you renting out an apartment in aca puco? Illegally crossing the border into mexico?

Whatever it may be tis indeed christmas time once moreeeee

So i see the snowman Cubecart banner's out once again................

One year goneeeeeeeee. Seems like a long time huh.

So spill the beans, your big achievements this year? Holiday plans? Maybe you renting out an apartment in aca puco? Illegally crossing the border into mexico?

Whatever it may be tis indeed christmas time once moreeeee

Well, I've had a good year. My decision to use CC, rather than my ASP based cart proved to be right.

I've got 3 registered stores, but only 2 are currently active.

My simplyslippers.co.uk and gear4mobiles.co.uk stores are both busy thanks to a mix of paid and free mods.

I finally joined CND a few months ago - and visited Brian Haw in Parliment Square (search him out on Google).

My girlfriend finished her Theisis and now has her PhD AND she turned 30 (hehe).

We went to see "Spamalot" in the West End, its a great show if anyone is thinking of going.

My motorbike was stolen (grrrrrrrr), and then recovered :w00t:

(WTD: RF600RR Tank+lock and ignition lock. Cash waiting)

I spent a few days working in Cognac, France - nice area, and really friendly people (and good food n drink)

I'm 35 in a few weeks, and are still in denial about turning "nearly 40".

I have my children this Christmas day, so will be in Dad mode :-)

I'm hoping to sort out my sons present this weekend (some "Cars" radio controlled toy methinks)

So, 2006 was good, but I want 2007 to be better!

(note to self, ensure bike has disc lock fitted when going away for the weekend!)

Cheers!

Jason

Guest Brivtech

p.s. I wondered if anyone would notice the recycled xmas scene

I certainly did, however thought it was beyond any critisism because .ORG still haven't got their up yet! Disgrace!

Illegally crossing the border into mexico?

LOL! Illegally I hope not, legally yes. I'm off to Mexico for 3 weeks to check on the other office. It's great as I can write the trip off as a business expense, while getting to spent time on holiday there with my finacee's family over Christmas and New Years at Mexico City and Puebla respectively.

Had a good year with my distribution company when I more than made up for last year's disasterous loss of supply to a chain of 500 card shops.

:)

Guest groovejuice

Brivtech, if you like jazz, when you're in Mexico City check out the Roberto Aymes Trio. He's a renowned bassist (with an Emmy and Grammy to his credit) and best of all my honey Cindy McLeod will be performing several concerts with his band in December.