View out Devellion HQ Window

Al Brookbanks

Guest wisdombooks

It snowed heavily last night, so I thought I'd show you a photo of the view out of the office window...

WOW! Astonishing! :D

It has sent a cold, shivering air till my neck right here at my desk. :D

OK, enough now!

Would you mind, please, to close that window? THANKs!

We are NOT habituated to such a low temperature...

here in Calcutta! B)

I like snow but not when it turns to slush. No snow in Glasgow though, quite handy given I need to fly to Germany tonight.

Difference in the UK to Germany, Switzerland, etc, etc is... when they have snow they are prepared and life goes on as normal - in the UK life stops!

Guest Brivtech

I had to be in court this morning, so left extra early to make sure. Good job, because although there wasn't much in the way of traffic, everyone was driving as if there had been a blizzard for the past week. There was only a sprinking of snow on the ground. There was even a 4x4 going along at 10mph where the limit is 40mph, and that road didn't even have snow on it because of the gritting lorries out last night.

Guest Jim Miller

Ok I think all you stink (all that got snow any way :P )

I live in Minnesota (were suppose to get lots of snow) and once again a GREEN Xmas (well ok there is a bit of snow on the ground)

This stinks I went out a got me a brand new dog sled this summer and can I use O-NO, but thats not the worse part, have you ever tried to put up with 26 screamin Huskies in the winter and no snow ..... now thats a pain :unsure: poor kids all dressed up in there winter fur and no place to go.....

ok I'm done ..... hehe

PS. Thanks Al now I'm really depressed, I lived near London for 5 yrs and I dont think I saw it snow once when I was over there, I think it snows were ever I'm not living.