MOD Question: Different Banners

cb2004

What do you mean? Like Ad/Affilate banners or just a banner relating to your product.

E.g. on the 'Electronic Toys' page you would have a nice graphic banner replacing the standard test saying Electronic Toys?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I know about a mod wherein you can change stylesheets for each top level category. Hence, you could easily have a different top header image, or banner, for each top level cqategory. I think that is what you are looking for? If not, and all you want is a banner in place of the category title in main content area, that can be done with a simple hack. I have explained how to do these kinds of things many times, and get tired of the repetition. There is a thread in skins section about changing category buttons, or somme such, where the principle is discussed about how to name the images with cat id and use them in place of the text.

As for the mod for changing styles, can't tell you about it here because it is a commercial mod and against the rules, but you can probably find it by typing this into google search:

change styles upon changing category