Hiding prices and product prices...

Guest sunwise

Guest sunwise

I use GBP (£) so I disabled euros and dollars. Set the £ to 1 whole one so that the price will be as I want. Look on the shop great thats fine, click and to basket then it shows in my basket the item at £1???

Also I wish to hide prices from people until they login, this does not happen.

What I think is happening is that it is stuck in sale mode, this may explain the price being displayed like £449.99 and the price being £1. There is no red price below and I want sale mode off, I have selected sale mode off on setttings.

As an after thought I switched off hide prices and it did not work it still seems to be stuck on displaying prices as £449.99????????

What do you peeps think???

I use GBP (£) so I disabled euros and dollars. Set the £ to 1 whole one so that the price will be as I want. Look on the shop great thats fine, click and to basket then it shows in my basket the item at £1???

Also I wish to hide prices from people until they login, this does not happen.

What I think is happening is that it is stuck in sale mode, this may explain the price being displayed like £449.99 and the price being £1. There is no red price below and I want sale mode off, I have selected sale mode off on setttings.

As an after thought I switched off hide prices and it did not work it still seems to be stuck on displaying prices as £449.99????????

What do you peeps think???

That has already been reported as a bug.

/Goober