Fedex Support

Guest visualchefs

Guest visualchefs

Al / (Cube Cart)....

First.... Thanks for providing cubecart.

I would like to know when/if we can expect fedex support in v4? Not to sound ungrateful but the response I read from Al in the forums is weak - I would think that with the user base that cube cart has, getting FedEx support would not be as difficult as it's made out to be. Furthermore, if having Fedex support in cube cart is desired then why would cubecart not take KGB up on his offer? Would it be that difficult to get the v3 mod working with v4? We need a solution.

Thanks,

Shawn

Previous forum response regarding fedex----

"No.. only for one reason... etting an account with FedEx for testing has been an impossible task. They will not cooperate with us and I have spent a great deal of time on the phone to their customer support who pass me from dept to dept.

Really frustrating. If anyone has a FedEx account they will let us use to develop a module we would be very grateful."

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jeffcompucast

Dear KGB

I am having a problem with your Fedex mod. It is very important that you contact me at jeff AT compucast DOT com

I have tried contacting you via your contact form and e-mail address and have received no reply.

I have tried calling you and it appears that your phone number has been disconnected.

Please contact me so we can find out what's causing the Fedex module to stop working.

Thanks,

Jeff @ compucast

I too would really like a Fed Ex module!

This mod is now available at cubecartforums.org. Just search there for FedEx

Cheers,

Ken

Guest Ohhh My

Dear KGB

I am having a problem with your Fedex mod. It is very important that you contact me at jeff AT compucast DOT com

I have tried contacting you via your contact form and e-mail address and have received no reply.

I have tried calling you and it appears that your phone number has been disconnected.

Please contact me so we can find out what's causing the Fedex module to stop working.

Thanks,

Jeff @ compucast

Cheers,

Ken

Registering for update on this mod. I would love to use Fed ex as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KGBelectronics

Dear KGB

Thanks,

Jeff @ compucast

Cheers,

Ken

Registering for update on this mod. I would love to use Fed ex as well.

Mod is working and has been altered to work around the many bugs in Version 4. At this time known to work with ALL server configurations EXCEPT where SAFE MODE has been enabled. It even works on Windows IIS servers!!! (the mod that is, CC4 is up2U). If your hosting company has turned on SAFE MODE then you have our sympathy.... and please dont purchase the mod until you find a sensible hosting company.

You can find the mod via cubecartforums.org

Cheers,

Ken

• 3 weeks later...

Al / (Cube Cart)....

First.... Thanks for providing cubecart.

I would like to know when/if we can expect fedex support in v4? Not to sound ungrateful but the response I read from Al in the forums is weak - I would think that with the user base that cube cart has, getting FedEx support would not be as difficult as it's made out to be. Furthermore, if having Fedex support in cube cart is desired then why would cubecart not take KGB up on his offer? Would it be that difficult to get the v3 mod working with v4? We need a solution.

Thanks,

Shawn

Previous forum response regarding fedex----

"No.. only for one reason... etting an account with FedEx for testing has been an impossible task. They will not cooperate with us and I have spent a great deal of time on the phone to their customer support who pass me from dept to dept.

Really frustrating. If anyone has a FedEx account they will let us use to develop a module we would be very grateful."

I too would like FedEx (as standard option) as the UPS rates have become almost unreasonable. Several of my customers will not use UPS due to damages to one of a kind product.

dizzy.gif

• 1 year later...
Guest realwebvalues

Cheers,

Ken

Please help, I did not find it and through searching I only found one for the UK, I am in the USA. I have CubeCart 3.0.17

Thanks.

Regards,

Frank

Please help, I did not find it and through searching I only found one for the UK, I am in the USA. I have CubeCart 3.0.17

Thanks.

Regards,

Frank

Frank,

I configured the FedEX 3rd party mod for a US store. If you can't find it via CCF, then I suggest you GOOGLE;

fedex shipping mod v1.3.0

This should bring up the product page at the top of the results.

I've seen this in action, and it works very well.

Jason