Install New Skin

Guest cuteclothescorner

Guest cuteclothescorner

hi

I have uploaded a new skin in my hosting site under skin folder. however, cubecart seems can not see it..do i have to change the permission or? how to do it?

I suppose as long as it has the same folder hierarchy as the stock Classic, Killer, and Legend, CC should see it.

If I recall, CC simply asks PHP to return a list of directories in the "skins" directory. Then CC lists those directories in the Admin, General Settings page. What's the exact name of the new folder in the skins folder?

Guest cuteclothescorner

I suppose as long as it has the same folder hierarchy as the stock Classic, Killer, and Legend, CC should see it.

If I recall, CC simply asks PHP to return a list of directories in the "skins" directory. Then CC lists those directories in the Admin, General Settings page. What's the exact name of the new folder in the skins folder?

Hi i download the new skin called Checkered Past, Raspberry Edition...and i put it under the skin folder that has killer, legend and classic. Unless there is another same folder??? THanks Rob

The skin came in a .zip file, so you may have uploaded incorrectly. Check that the files (i.e. the img, styleImages, styleSheets and styleTemplates folders) are in skins/Checkered_Past, and not Skins/Checkered_Past/Checkered Past

Guest cuteclothescorner

The skin came in a .zip file, so you may have uploaded incorrectly. Check that the files (i.e. the img, styleImages, styleSheets and styleTemplates folders) are in skins/Checkered_Past, and not Skins/Checkered_Past/Checkered Past

Thanks Kokolo and guys, problem solved....thanks alot