Sale items - Links are not working

aPoLLo

I think I broke something somewhere along the line however do not know where. :)

In one of my boxes called Sale items, just one of the links is working (well kind of) in IE. The links are working perfectly ok under Firefox, Netscape and Windows Safari. Can someone pleaseeeeee help me fix this? It's a weird one and I have no clue as to where the problem lies.

Attached image illustrates what I mean.

For live demo: www.PetsMightyMart.com is the URL

Many many thanks

PS. Running Cubecart 3.0.16 with quite a number of Mods and Apache server running PHP 4.4.7

aPoLLo :)

In a few words... THANK GOD for BACKUPS.

"ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR STORE FILES AND SQL DB BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES OR APPLYING MODS". :)

Well here goes.

Looks like it was the SEARCH BOX mod that threw out the sales items box. Have no idea why (Winmerge did not show a significant difference), but reuploading the original backed up files and reapplying the mod fixed the problem.

:yeahhh:

So it just goes to illustrate that when these PHP Gurus say Backup... You better listen. :) They do know what they are talkig about.

aPoLLo :unsure:

In one of my boxes called Sale items, just one of the links is working.

Which link? They all seem to be working for me. Can you right-click on one that does not seem to be working and select "Open in a New Window"? What happens when you do that?