Changing Text Color in Boxes

Guest Jim Guinn

Guest Jim Guinn

I am using v3.0.15 and killer skin. My URL is www.MoonShadowsFarm.com

I did a search, and read a lot of topics, but I couldn't find (or missed) what I am going to ask here.

I was able to change the text color of the titles in the Shopping Basket and Mailing List to Navy Blue.

BUT, I can't seem to figure out how to change the text inside these two boxes to Navy Blue. I tried changing the hex code for everything I could find in the syle sheets, but never got it to change.

Any help is appreciated.

Have your browser show you the store page's source code. (View, View Source - or something like that.) Then find the text that you want to change.

Just in front of the text should be a DIV tag that has a CLASS parameter. Take note of the class name.

Go to the Killer skin, styleSheets, style.css file. Find that class and change the color code.

Guest Jim Guinn

Have your browser show you the store page's source code. (View, View Source - or something like that.) Then find the text that you want to change.

Just in front of the text should be a DIV tag that has a CLASS parameter. Take note of the class name.

Go to the Killer skin, styleSheets, style.css file. Find that class and change the color code.

Thanks, it worked out fine.

Jim

This is great. I never even knew this existed. Thanks!