windows in stall help

Guest toppair

Guest toppair

I'm trying to install ver 3.17 on windows but after step 3, step 4 is blank. I have php and mysql installed corrrectly it seems. Please help

If this a server you have complete access to, find the PHP log folder and look for any php error messages. Not all error messages get sent back to the browser.

Then find your MySQL database. Use a client (phpMyAdmin, MySQL Administrator, etc) to see if there is a User assigned to the space (schema or catalog) with sufficient privileges to create tables. During installation, however, CC uses your 'root' user.

And there may be permissions issues on the Windows file system. Be sure your Internet Guest Account shows up in the list of User names on the Properties window, Security for the folder where your store is installed.

If this is a server you do NOT have complete access to, let us know and we'll give you other things to try.

Guest toppair

When I got to my phpadmin I get this error.

Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration

I'm not sure what to do from here. i have read the stuff on mysql but it's all french to me