Adding more than one image for one product?

Guest h2ku

Guest Useless

Hi, pretty much as title says it!

Thanks in advance!

Are you didn't found "manage images" feature? The link you can find under image preview in product summary listing. If you haven't any image in the product the link not shown.

So, add picture to the product. Save. Go to product listing and check the link under image preview. The popup window open and chose more images to the product gallery.

Yes, its very hardcore and obscure solution for product gallery. Hope CC developers rebuild this key feature.

Im sorry, I didnt quite understand your reply :)

There are a few products I need 2 or more images to be shown with, atm I have one on each of these, and I basically need the other one or two pictures to be added to the same product.

Im sorry if Im just not understanding your solution, I get to the part where I click on the image (after going to manage images, then clicking on the image and the popup window opens with the image on its own)

Many Thanks In Advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grahamlawton

Okay, I needed to figure this out too! Here's what worked for me, and this is assuming you have your first image loaded up in the product already...

1. Go to 'File Manager' and then 'Upload Images'

2. Browse for the pictures on you local PC and upload them to the server. Then shut the Upload images window.

3. Go to 'Catalog' and then ''View Products' and find the product you want to add images to.

4. Under the 'Image' column, there should be a 'Manage Images' link. Click this link and a window pops up that allows you to 'Add' the extra images you just uploaded.

Hope that works for you, it did for me <_<

• 2 years later...

Yes we have already made vast improvements for the next main release. We are always improving the cart.

I realise this is a very old post and I am running a much more up to date version of CC4, however, I have followed the instruction here and it was very easy and worked perfectly except that it is only running 7 images on the slideshow for the product, I sell designs in sets of 10 or 12 and really need it to show that many images, is there a more current solution?

Alice.

Yes we have already made vast improvements for the next main release. We are always improving the cart.

I realise this is a very old post and I am running a much more up to date version of CC4, however, I have followed the instruction here and it was very easy and worked perfectly except that it is only running 7 images on the slideshow for the product, I sell designs in sets of 10 or 12 and really need it to show that many images, is there a more current solution?

Alice.

Cancel that question, it is all working perfectly.