Customer login failed! Big problem...

Guest Eva S S

Guest Eva S S

Hello!

I am a cubecart newbie, and have a big problem.

I am trying to make my online store done, and tried to register and log in as a customer.

Everything went well until I tried to login again. My store wont accept the password , and I keep getting "login failed".

What is wrong?

What can I do to fix this problem?

I have tried to register with different names and different computers (with different ip adresses) , but I keep on having the same problem.

Please help me!

Registration asks for an email address. After logging out, to log back in, CC asks for the email address as the username portion, and the pass code for the password portion.

Are you trying to log in using something other than the email address? If you are and have forgotten the pass code, click the "Forgot Password" link and CC will email a new pass code to that address. (I do not recall if CC informs the visitor if the email address was found in the customer database.)

Then, if the right email address was sent a new pass code, and you use that new pass code, and still CC says "Login Failed", then we will need to do a bit of exploring.

Guest Eva S S

Very thankful for your answer..

Hahaha....

Because I didnt write the emailadress, but a username.

Soooo stupid!

Thank you very much!!! :wub: